He started fly fishing at age twenty. Thirty-two years later, we meet. Before class begins, I ask him to hit targets at 40, 50, and 60 feet. I watch carefully, not saying a singe word. Just before target distance his line does what I call a knuckle ball -- a wonky/snake gyration, and does not hit the target. I ask him why, and he replies, "I don't know, that's why I am here."
The lesson begins. Three hours later, problems fixed.
Why work with FCFF?
- Expert at analyzing and correcting technique
- Teach mind-body casting mechanics
- Beginner to advance classes
- Class size -- 4 people maximum
- On land, casting pond, or river
- Custom events (birthdays, anniversaries, dates, etc).
Thanks, and looking forward to casting with you!