Casting class challenge:
50 ft cast, from land to water. No false casting. Trees and shrubs to the left and right, with extremely narrow backcast alley.
Cast options: Vertical or roll cast. She opted for vertical, and did it with ease and good form, but it was ugly.
Instructor feedback: Slow it down.
Results: Desired distance, accuracy, and beauty/grace. She smiled and laughed, stating, "I can't believe I can cast so effortlessly and get the desired results."
Why work with FCFF?
- I teach mind-body casting mechanics
- Beginner to advance classes
- Class size -- 4 people maximum.
- On land, casting pond, or river
- Custom events (birthdays, anniversaries, dates, etc).
Thanks, and looking forward to casting with you!