New England Fishing Season
Based on science, and years of teaching and guiding, one-on-one or small group programs are the best educational experiences. Therefore, we do not herd people into traditional large group (e.g., 5-20 people) weekend classes. Depending on which service you pick, we never teach more than four people per event.
We offer single-day and multi-day programs that are 100% customized to meet your skill level and developmental needs. We can teach you how to cast single and two-hand rods up to 100 feet, but we prefer to teach you how to be deadly accurate within 60 feet. Also, we teach basic to advance dry-fly, wet-fly, streamer, and indicator and tight-line nymph fishing techniques.
Your instructors and guides have decades of experience on and off the river. We are professionally trained and certified to be both educators and guides. We have passed state and national criminal background checks. Outside of fishing, we are educated professionals, holding advance degrees. Your instruction will be highly active and personal -- no classroom lectures or videos. You will be working with excellent communicators -- the key to great instruction.
- On land and in a river (i.e., not a casting pond -- we put you in real casting situations).
- Available seven days per week, at your convenience -- we don't herd people into large classes, typically held on weekends.
- Create your own group and save money.
- For more information, please visit: http://firstcastflyfishing.blogspot.com/p/lessons-guiding_22.html
Wild Fish Programs: Casting and Guiding
- For 100% wild fish in New Hampshire and Maine, please visit: http://firstcastflyfishing.blogspot.com/p/new-england.html
Please visit http://firstcastflyfishing.blogspot.com/p/raves.html
Feel to call or email us anytime. Please visit http://firstcastflyfishing.blogspot.com/p/fees-contact.html