Argentina Fishing Season: November 1st to May 31st.
Define DIY Walk-Wade & Float
DIY simply means you pay for your lodging, meals/beverages, and...
- 100% of our time is committed to guiding/fishing. We do not run a 'lodge' style program -- we do not start fishing at 9:30 A.M. and we do not take two hour shore lunches.
- We guide and host you from pre-trip planning to finish.
- Stay where you like, or you can stay at one of our in-town private apartments, which is only a short walk to the main square. After a day of fishing, attend a seasonal festival, visit local restaurants, retail shops, grocery store, bars, etc. Experience the real Patagonia!
- We offer food/beverage, but the majority of our clients prefer to buy and prepare their own food.
- We provide transportation to/from the airport, lodging, and rivers.
- More information at http://firstcastflyfishing.blogspot.com/p/global-trips.html
1. We have been DIY traveling/fishing Patagonia since 1999. We know all the best fishing spots, plus the best DIY lodging/food/transportation options.
2. We Offer: Wild Trout -- Brown, Rainbow & Brook
We hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to email or call. Many thanks and hope to see you in Patagonia.