6:30pm Pizza and Drinks
on the corner of
Back River Rd and Spruce Lane. Dover, New Hampshire.
|Last year Lucas donated money and received fly fishing lessons from FCFF. Beautiful hold over Brown Trout from TRSA.|
|Four beginner anglers from Ohio, on vacation in NH...fishing the Cocheo River. After fishing we went to a local restaurant = supported the local economy.|
- Provides a valuable resource for your community (both financially, and culturally).
- Helps enhance on-going water and wildlife restoration projects.
- Offers a convenient low carbon option vs. driving 4-8 hours to alternate cold water-trout fishing location.
- Provides an amazing educational opportunity via local youth Trout in the Classroom projects, sponsored by Great Bay Trout Unlimited.
- Can you imagine if our seacoast rivers had sustainable fish populations?
- Can you imagine anglers coming from all over the world to catch the 'king' of salmon, the Atlantic Salmon?
- Can you imagine how this would boost our local economies? (tourism, hotels, restaurants, etc)
- Can you imagine how this would improve the value of your property and community?
- Can you imagine your community embracing this resource; much like Maine and lobster's and Vermont and maple syrup. Why not New Hampshire and ?????
- If each person living in Dover, New Hampshire donated $1.00 = over $30,000!
- If each person living in Portsmouth, New Hampshire donated $1.00 = over $20,000!
- If each person living in Durham, New Hampshire donated $1.00 = over $12,000!
- If each person living in New Market, New Hampshire donated $1.00 = over $7,000!
- If each person living in Exeter, New Hampshire donated $1.00 = over $14,000!
First Cast Fly Fishing will provide...
Beginner Fly Casting Lessons
1. A donation of $10 per hour/per person will earn you beginner fly casting lessons. For example: 2 hours X $10 per hour = $20 total for one person. If you already know how to fly fish, think of your donation as a gift certificate for a family member or friend.
|First Cast Fly Fishing teaching the Wooly Bugger|
1. A donation of $10 per person/per hour will earn you a complimentary fly tying lesson. For example: 4 hours X $10 = $40 total for one person. FCFF will drive to your home or meet you at a convenient location. If you know how to tie flies, think of your donation as a gift certificate to a family member or friend.
|First Cast Fly Fishing and TRSA Donors|
1. A donation of $20 per hour/per person, will earn you a complimentary guided trip on the Cocheco River. For example; 4 hours x $20 per person = $80 total for one person. Again, think of your donation as a gift for yourself, family, or friend.
Q: If the NH Fish & Game stocks these rivers, why would I want to donate money?
A: The NH Fish & Game does a very limited stocking. Our stocking program enhances the small stocking done by the NH Fish & Game, and provides trophy sized trout!
Q: If I don't donate, can I still fish the Cocheco, Lamprey and Isinglass Rivers?
A: Yes, simply follow the special rules as stated in the NH fishing regulations. However, we strongly encourage you to make a donation and become part of our community of anglers.
Q: While on the river, why do anglers ask me if I am a member of, or if I have donated to Three Rivers Stocking?
A: Between Great Bay Trout Unlimited, Three Rivers and other conservation groups, we are in the process of creating a sustainable fishery; and that takes money. Also, we are in the process of creating a fishing community of anglers and non-anglers. Please don't be offended by our actions...it's all for the good of your community. We simply believe that if you are using the resource, then people should consider making a donation...even if it is only a few bucks.
Q: I don't fly fish, so why would I give any money to Three Rivers?
A: This is not about fly fisherman vs. spin fisherman. This is about creating a sustainable fishery for all to enjoy. But, if you ever wanted to learn how to fly fish...did you see the special offer above? This is an amazing opportunity to learn how to fly fish...on the cheap! You give a donation, and in return you learn how to fly fish from a NH licensed guide and former Patagonia fly fishing lodge manager. That's are hard deal to beat!
Q: Why does FCFF offer such special incentives?
A: We like to help! We strongly believe that we must support community based programs that help protect natural resources and provide educational/recreational activities for all to enjoy.
If you believe in our mission, please consider supporting our fund raiser and help spread the word...
are believer...thank you for your SUPPORT!|
Where to send your Donation?
Please mail your donation to:
Three Rivers Stocking
C/O Lyn Walters
200 Grant Avenue, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Donations via PayPal