Argentina Fishing Season: November 1st to May 31st.Welcome to the 2017/2018 Argentina Fly Fishing SeasonWe offer the very best guided DIY walk-wade and float trip programsDefine guided DIY Walk-Wade & FloatDIY simply means …
Argentina Fishing Season: November 1st to May 31st.
Welcome to the 2017/2018 Argentina Fly Fishing Season
We offer the very best guided DIY walk-wade and float trip programs
Define guided DIY Walk-Wade & FloatDIY simply means you pay for your lodging, meals/beverages, and...
- 100% of our time is committed to fishing. We do not run a lodge style program -- we do not start fishing between 9-10 A.M., and we do not take two hour shore lunches.
- We host you from start to finish.
- Stay where you like, or stay at one of our in-town private apartments, which are only a short walk to the main square. After a day of fishing, attend a seasonal festival, visit local restaurants, retail shops, grocery store, bars, etc. Experience the real Patagonia!
- We offer food/beverage, but the majority of our clients prefer to prepare their own food.
- We provide transportation to/from the airport, lodging, and rivers.
- More information at http://firstcastflyfishing.blogspot.com/p/global-trips.html
Four Reasons why DIY with First Cast Fly Fishing
1. We have been DIY traveling/fishing Patagonia since 1999. We know all the best fishing spots, plus the best DIY lodging/food/transportation options.
2. We Offer: Wild Trout -- Brown, Rainbow & Brook
3. We Offer: Wild Sea Run Brown Trout
4. We Offer: Wild Golden Dorado
We hate selling-promoting on price, but why pay more? The average lodge stay is about $5,000 per week/per person. Truth be told, most of our clients can afford a lodge stay, but they prefer to spend their time/money on a fishing program dedicated to fishing!
We hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to email or call. Many thanks and hope to see you in Patagonia.
PS. Our business is 100% by referrals (word of mouth). Please feel free to share this amongst friends. Also, you can follow our blog via email, Facebook or Google Plus.
On May 31st, we ended another great season with a father and son team from Georgia, USA. We rarely host clients this late in the season because it is late fall in Junin de los Andes. Morning and evening temperatures are cold, and winter has…
On May 31st, we ended another great season with a father and son team from Georgia, USA. We rarely host clients this late in the season because it is late fall in Junin de los Andes. Morning and evening temperatures are cold, and winter has already begun at higher elevations. The advantage of fishing this late in the season is 1) you will have the entire place to yourself, 2) scenery is amazing, and 3) Brown Trout are on the bite!
|Our guided DIY programs are ideal for father-son fishing trips!|
|We are extremely proud and happy to create family moments like this!|
Trip was excellent! I could not have asked for more. Loved fishing with Mark's head guide. It was the first time after a fishing trip I actually found myself missing the guide. We really enjoyed him as a person not just a guide. He made it feel like we were fishing with him as buddies instead of just being guided around. In terms of fishing, he is a true maestro (master). Please feel free to give my name to any potential customer who wants a reference and I will give you a glowing review.
S. Pickens and J. Pickens. Georgia, USA.
In a world filled with fly fishing propaganda, we believe our guided DIY fishing programs are the closest thing to the real Patagonia experience. But, don’t take our word, read our client testimonials. We had an awesome three days floating the Ju…
In a world filled with fly fishing propaganda, we believe our guided DIY fishing programs are the closest thing to the real Patagonia experience. But, don't take our word, read our client testimonials. We had an awesome three days floating the Junin de los Andes area with First Cast. Our guide, was as knowledgable and as good of a rower as any guide I have ever had, and he genuinely loved fishing and helping us hook into some big ones. One of the best aspects of First Cast is that everyone involved is really passionate about fly fishing, and that passion finds its way into their trips. Then there is the fact that the fishing is all you could dream of! Mark and his partner were also very helpful in planning the rest of our DIY trip in Argentina. Both are very communicative, which was incredibly helpful throughout the trip. I hope I can make it back down to Argentina to fish again, if I do, First Cast will be the first people to know!
B. Goodwin. Wisconsin, USA