Kodiak Expedition Package
$1,500 USD -- OBRO
Cash or Paypal
Pick-up: Junin de los Andes, Argentina
Have you ever dreamed of DIY fishing/floating Patagonia? If so, I have a slightly used one man fishing machine that will put you in spots that no DIY walk-wade angler could ever dream of.
- Used only 6x's. I don't buy junk, and I don't lie about what I sell (my name and reputation are my business).
- Will easily handle up to class four waters. From my personal experience, this will handle all waters in/around Junin de los Andes, and other parts of Patagonia. Access ponds and lakes that are rarely fished!
- Holds up to 750 lb. Add your camping equipment and do your own overnight camping trips.
- Save lots of $ vs. hiring a guided float trip.
- Total packed weight is just under 50 lb. Easy to ship home via airline; or, store it in Patagonia for your return trip.
- Extremely durable, comfortable, and safe. I have had 72 year old anglers easily use this float boat!
- While on the river, you can stand in the river and fish; you literally walk downstream, while fishing. The boat acts as your life vest. If you get into trouble, sit down immediately and take control with the oars. It's that simple.
- Quietly approach feeding fish. Hold position with foot fins.
- Inflate and total setup time = 10 minutes max. Easily deflates and can fit into a car, truck, taxi.
- Comes with all accessories. More info/specs at http://www.bigskyinflatables.com/product/water-master-kodiak-raft/