Argentina Fishing Season: November 1st to May 31st.Welcome to the 2017/2018 Argentina Fly Fishing SeasonWe offer the very best guided DIY walk-wade and float trip programsDefine guided DIY Walk-Wade & FloatDIY simply means …
Argentina Fishing Season: November 1st to May 31st.
Welcome to the 2017/2018 Argentina Fly Fishing Season
We offer the very best guided DIY walk-wade and float trip programs
Define guided DIY Walk-Wade & FloatDIY simply means you pay for your lodging, meals/beverages, and...
- 100% of our time is committed to fishing. We do not run a lodge style program -- we do not start fishing between 9-10 A.M., and we do not take two hour shore lunches.
- We host you from start to finish.
- Stay where you like, or stay at one of our in-town private apartments, which are only a short walk to the main square. After a day of fishing, attend a seasonal festival, visit local restaurants, retail shops, grocery store, bars, etc. Experience the real Patagonia!
- We offer food/beverage, but the majority of our clients prefer to prepare their own food.
- We provide transportation to/from the airport, lodging, and rivers.
- More information at http://firstcastflyfishing.blogspot.com/p/global-trips.html
Four Reasons why DIY with First Cast Fly Fishing
1. We have been DIY traveling/fishing Patagonia since 1999. We know all the best fishing spots, plus the best DIY lodging/food/transportation options.
2. We Offer: Wild Trout -- Brown, Rainbow & Brook
3. We Offer: Wild Sea Run Brown Trout
4. We Offer: Wild Golden Dorado
We hate selling-promoting on price, but why pay more? The average lodge stay is about $5,000 per week/per person. Truth be told, most of our clients can afford a lodge stay, but they prefer to spend their time/money on a fishing program dedicated to fishing!
We hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to email or call. Many thanks and hope to see you in Patagonia.
PS. Our business is 100% by referrals (word of mouth). Please feel free to share this amongst friends. Also, you can follow our blog via email, Facebook or Google Plus.
We MovedGoodbye New Hampshire. Hello Colorado!In August of 2017, we relocated to Denver, Colorado. We now service the Denver metro area, and we can drive further distances to teach in your hometown. Who is First Cast Fly Fishing (FCFF…
Goodbye New Hampshire. Hello Colorado!
In August of 2017, we relocated to Denver, Colorado. We now service the Denver metro area, and we can drive further distances to teach in your hometown.
Who is First Cast Fly Fishing (FCFF)
For nearly a decade, FCFF was one of New England's premier fly casting instructional organizations. In addition to private lessons, we created a fly-fishing program for students at Phillips Exeter Academy; and taught many classes at parks-n-recreation departments, public schools, and Trout Unlimited and Fly Fishers International gatherings. We also served our community by donating lessons to charitable fundraisers, and we created the annual Cocheco River clean-up program.
Since day one, we believe our programs have offered the best educational experiences because:
- We believe it is our duty to work ourselves out of a job -- we teach you skills and share knowledge so that you may continue to teaching yourself.
- We do not follow the industry standard instructional model -- we believe it's outdated, and can be a waste of time and money.
- Maximum four people per class -- a small class provides constant contact with the instructor and the best educational experience possible.
- We offer step-by-step, developmental learning -- we don't believe in cramming a lifetime of knowledge into a 1-2 day program -- that's not how the human brain and body works.
- Classes taught Monday through Sunday, at your convenience -- we don't herd clients into large, weekend only classes.
Welcome to the 2017 New England Fishing SeasonExperience the Very Best Fly Fishing Instruction and Guiding ProgramsBased on science, and years of teaching and guiding, one-on-one or small group programs are the best educational experiences. &…
Welcome to the 2017
New England Fishing Season
Experience the Very Best Fly Fishing Instruction and Guiding Programs
Based on science, and years of teaching and guiding, one-on-one or small group programs are the best educational experiences. Therefore, we do not herd people into traditional large group (e.g., 5-20 people) weekend classes. Depending on which service you pick, we never teach more than four people per event.
We offer single-day and multi-day programs that are 100% customized to meet your skill level and developmental needs. We can teach you how to cast single and two-hand rods up to 100 feet, but we prefer to teach you how to be deadly accurate within 60 feet. Also, we teach basic to advance dry-fly, wet-fly, streamer, and indicator and tight-line nymph fishing techniques.
Your instructors and guides
have decades of experience on and off the river. We are professionally trained and certified to be both educators and guides. We have passed state and national criminal background checks. Outside of fishing, we are educated professionals, holding advance degrees. Your instruction will be highly active and personal -- no classroom lectures or videos. You will be working with excellent communicators -- the key to great instruction.
Casting and Guiding Programs Single Hand or Two Hand Rods
Wild Fish Programs: Casting and GuidingClient Testimonials
- On land and in a river (i.e., not a casting pond -- we put you in real casting situations).
- Available seven days per week, at your convenience -- we don't herd people into large classes, typically held on weekends.
- Create your own group and save money.
- For more information, please visit: http://firstcastflyfishing.blogspot.com/p/lessons-guiding_22.html
Please visit http://firstcastflyfishing.blogspot.com/p/raves.htmlContactFeel to call or email us anytime. Please visit http://firstcastflyfishing.blogspot.com/p/fees-contact.html